Cujo 2 ???

Eilidh is currently in the USA visiting the New Planet Offices.. This is an exctract from an e-mail Eilidh send me the other day....

First of all the dog ate my breakfast...like all of it(!), then later on it come to eat my lunch, so I grab my fish taco in one hand and tortillas in the other, then the dog starts eyeing up my salsa, so I grab that and balance it on my hand then the gannet-hound starts chomping through my bag (where I have left my passport!!!!) so i flip out to stop the dog and low and behold we are both showered with spicy tomato salsa. The ENTIRE room is covered!!! and it stinks!!!! Why couldn't Jacko have picked a nice red carpet and red chairs and a red table....

Welll I thought it was funny.

LEDZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TECH BULLETIN: CS3 HPR Body O-Rings ⚙️

Is Paintball back in Malaysia ??????

PSP World Cup...#GOTEAM!