Fresh Ink !!!!

When I get e-mails like this I don’t know if to laugh, cry or just say WHY??



It makes me happy that someone is having a tattoo of our logo or in this case an EGO. Just can't help thinking that you have to live with that for the rest of your life…

This Tattoo is on the back of Dominique from Germany. Dominique’s boyfriend Norman, sent this in to us saying “It's the EGO 10. She loves the EGO because it's the best paintball gun of the World”

I think this deserves a round of applause (and a free t-shirt)..

Hope you have had the Tattoo F-Stamped (probably a personal joke that nobody will understand).

If anyone else out there has Eclipse Tattoo’s please let me see them (or anything else weird). They Bring a big smile to my face and brightens up my day.

LEDZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TECH BULLETIN: CS3 HPR Body O-Rings ⚙️

Is Paintball back in Malaysia ??????

PSP World Cup...#GOTEAM!