SIDS Awareness Tournament


Hello My Name Is Joey Phlipot. On May 3, 2011 My Son Landen Was Born. A Little Less Than 3 Months Old He Passed In His Sleep Due To SIDS.

SIDS stands for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. www.sids.org is a great site to find out any other information that you would need to know. One of the main problems is that there is no known reason why this happens. There's no cure and many different cases and reasons on how babies pass away. This is something I hope no one has to ever deal with, but paintball is something that helps keep my mind straight. The paintball community has helped me in many ways in coping with the loss. Thanks especially to ASMC and Da Luxe Mob
 


For more details and up to date prize fund please visit PBNation on this link:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TECH BULLETIN: CS3 HPR Body O-Rings ⚙️

EGO LV2 HPR Bulletin ⚠️

Is Paintball back in Malaysia ??????