International Super Seven Championship - ISSC


Team Raskals WIN - International Super Seven Championship - ISSC 

Team Raskals Capt Hamman Amin, "We would like to thank Planet Eclipse for the awesome Ego and Geo markers and fantastic apparels that really puts the opposition into the shade, without which, my team Raskal would not be able to do so well. We also like to thank Skirmish Paintball Asia for their wonderful support and Gelkaps Sports Ignite paintballs which was simply brilliant. Matching the awesome Egos and Geos to the brilliant Ignite paintballs was a un-believable experience with performance and accuracy out of this world. This event saw an Eclipse sponsored 1st place Raskal and 3rd place team Nemesis. Another Eclipse victory



Winning this International Super Seven Championships 2012 - ISSC, 2nd year running against teams from Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Philippines and with the biggest prize pot of the year - US$6,000 was a great achievement for my team. I would like to thank all my team mates for their confidence in me and for their support and also to our Team Manager TC Gan for his faith in me. I am happy to announce that I will hand over the team Captaincy to my team mate Ab Aziz as due to work commitments as I will not be able to lead team Raskal in 2013 though I will still fight for my place in this team whenever I can play.

I wish to thank Planet Eclipse and Ledz for his advise and guidance, Skirmish Paintball Asia and Gelkaps for the sponsorships and support for Team Raskal and to the other sponsors as well.


March on the Planet Eclipse Emortal Army and thank you. "



Thanks to http://www.residentevilchef.com/ for the pics...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TECH BULLETIN: CS3 HPR Body O-Rings ⚙️

EGO LV2 HPR Bulletin ⚠️

Is Paintball back in Malaysia ??????