Viper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Kerry “Viper” Rosenberry had this to say regarding sponsorship by Planet Eclipse:




For two years I have worn Planet Eclipse HDE gear and run thousands of rounds through my Geo 2.1. I can honestly say that I have been impressed with everything about Planet Eclipse from their outlook toward product development and their customers down to every last feature of their products. Planet Eclipse truly creates paintball markers and gear “by players for players.” The HDE gear holds up to all of the punishment, and cleaning, I have given it for two full years, and the marker has NEVER, EVER let me down. Changing user settings is easy and maintenance is simple and straightforward.


I am thrilled to sign on for another great year with Planet Eclipse. If you want to know why it’s all truth and NO hype just ask me. When I suggest Planet Eclipse products to players and tell them about the great features and benefits it’s not just hype. I honestly feel like I have helped players when I turn them on to Planet Eclipse products, and many players have thanked me afterward.

Viper will be shooting a GEO3.1 in 2014... If you know somebody that deserves to get Vipers GEO2 then keep your eyes on the Planet Eclipse Social Media...... Something is happening soon !!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TECH BULLETIN: CS3 HPR Body O-Rings ⚙️

Is Paintball back in Malaysia ??????

PSP World Cup...#GOTEAM!